1. Name and contact details of the controller and company data protection officerThis data protection information applies to data processing by:
Manfred G. Müller, Dr. Gina Greeve, Mario Garbuio-von Au
(im Folgenden: MGR Rechtsanwälte),
Lindenstraße 5, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland,
Telefon: +49 (0)69 75 60 78 0 Telefax: +49 (0)69 75 60 78 20
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their useWhen you visit our website, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to our website server, where it is stored temporarily in a log file. The following information is collected as part of this, without any action on your part, and stored until automatic deletion:
- - The IP address of the computer accessing the website,
- - The date and time of access,
- - The name and URL of the retrieved file,
- - The website from which access was made (referrer URL),
- - The browser used and, where applicable, your computer’s operating system as well as the name of your access provider.
- - To ensure the straightforward establishment of a connection to our website,
- - To ensure ease-of-use of our website,
- - To evaluate system security and stability and
- - For other administrative purposes.
3. Disclosure of dataYour personal data are not transmitted to third parties other than for the purposes listed below.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties:
- - If you have expressly consented to this pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter a of the GDPR,
- - If the disclosure is necessary pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter f of the GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in your data not being disclosed,
- - In the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose the data pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter c of the GDPR and
- - If this is legally permitted and required pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter b of the GDPR for the handling of contractual relationships with you.
4. Rights of data subjectsYou have the right:
- - pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR to request information about the personal data concerning you being processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing or to object to it, the right to lodge a complaint and the source of your data, where it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and any other meaningful information about their details;
- - pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR to request without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you stored by us or to have incomplete personal data completed;
- - pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR to request erasure of personal data concerning you stored by us unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- - pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR to request restriction of processing of personal data concerning you in cases where you contest the accuracy of the data, where the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure and where we no longer need the data but you still require them to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or where you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR;
- - pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR to obtain personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another controller;
- - pursuant to Article 7, Paragraph 3 of the GDPR to withdraw your consent at any time. As a result of this, we will no longer be able to carry out the data processing that was based upon this consent in the future and
- - pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority for your habitual residence, place of work or the registered office of our law firm in this regard.
5. Right of objectionIf your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sub-paragraph 1, Letter f of the GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR to object to personal data concerning you being processed on grounds relating to your particular situation or if the objection relates to direct marketing. In the case of the latter, you have a general right to object which will be implemented by us without any reference to a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw or object, you need simply email email@example.com.
6. Data securityWe use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method during your website visit in combination with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we revert instead to 128-bit v3 technology. A whole key or closed padlock icon in your browser’s lower status bar indicates whether individual pages of our website are transmitted in encrypted form.
For the rest, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction and unauthorised third-party access. We continuously improve our security measures in line with technological advancements.
8. Information and liabilityThe information on this website is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice from MGR Rechtsanwälte.
Although we have carefully checked the content of this website, we do not take any responsibility for or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or topicality of the information provided.